LEDGlow’s main objective is to ensure complete customer satisfaction with your purchase. We take great pride in the quality of our products and offer exceptional customer service to maintain a positive relationship with you, the customer. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or are having technical issues with a product, please follow the policy instructions detailed below and we will be happy to accept a return, exchange or repair any of the products you have purchased. For more detail regarding shipping policies, or returns and exchange policies, please refer to our Shipping & Returns page.
Warning: Please check your state and local laws before installing your LEDGlow Lighting Products. Every state has different policies and procedures in place regarding aftermarket vehicle accessories. LEDGlow is not responsible for any fines that you may receive while using your kit. All products are designed for off road use only.
- If you accidentally place a duplicate order and it has not been shipped, you will receive a full refund.
- In the event you place a duplicate order and the items are shipped, you will receive an RMA number to return the item once you receive it. You are responsible for returning the duplicate item/items, at which point, you will be issued a full refund on the items, less any shipping paid by you when the order was placed. If you refuse the package your refund will be less any fees we are charged for the returning of the package.
- If any order needs to be cancelled, you must call us immediately at 1-877-LED-GLOW.
- Your order can only be cancelled prior to it leaving the warehouse.
- If your order is shipped prior to us being notified, the order is subject to all previously stated return policies.
- We are not responsible for email cancellation requests that are received after your order has been shipped.
- The only acceptable cancellation method is to call and notify us immediately.
Changing Your Order
- If you wish to change an item on your order please call us immediately at 1-877-LED-GLOW to request the change.
- This is the only acceptable method to request a change to your order. Orders can only be changed prior to leaving our warehouse.
- If an order has already been shipped, you may request an RMA number to send the product back for an exchange.
- You will then be responsible for any and all related shipping charges.
- Coupon codes can be entered in the Coupon area in your shopping cart.
- All coupon codes must be entered at the time of sale to receive discount.
- Codes provided after completion of the sale will not be honored.
ONE YEAR NON-TRANSFERABLE LIMITED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
LEDGlow Lighting, LLC ("LEDGlow") warrants to the original retail consumer purchaser, and not any other purchaser or subsequent owner, that this Product will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the purchase date. This warranty does not cover any Product that is (1) installed incorrectly, or (2) damaged by collisions, vandalism, other accidents, or similar causes.
For a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, at no charge to the Purchaser, LEDGlow will repair or replace this Product if it is determined by LEDGlow to be defective. After the warranty period, the Purchaser must pay all charges for parts and labor. Coverage under this warranty is only valid within the United States, including its territories, as well as in certain other countries. Purchasers should check our website, www.LEDGlow.com, to determine the warranty coverage in the countries in which they are located.
LEDGlow does not warrant the installation of the Product, which is the sole responsibility of the Purchaser. Installation should be done by licensed professionals. Improper installation may cause damage to the Product and any vehicle in which it is installed, and may cause burns and electrical injury to individuals. LEDGlow's warranty does not cover any expenses incurred in removing Products that are defective or re-installing replacement Products in their place.
During the warranty period, to have the Product repaired or replaced, the Purchaser must return the Product, freight prepaid by the Purchaser, to LEDGlow (but for customers in the contiguous United States, LEDGlow will pay the shipping charges if any Product fails during the first thirty (30) days after purchase). The Product must be returned in its original carton or in a similar package affording an equal degree of protection. LEDGlow will return the repaired or replaced Product, freight prepaid, to the Purchaser. LEDGlow does not provide Purchasers with temporary replacement units during the warranty period or at any other time.
This limited warranty is non-transferrable and will automatically terminate if the original retail consumer purchaser resells the Product or transfers the vehicle on which the Product is installed. An "original retail consumer purchaser" is a person who originally purchases the Product, or a gift recipient of a new Product that is in its original packaging and unopened.
This limited warranty is subject to all of the following terms and conditions:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS; WARRANTY SERVICE: If Purchaser believes that a Product is defective in material or workmanship, written notice with an explanation of the claim shall be given promptly by Purchaser to LEDGlow. All warranty claims must be made within the warranty period, and any Products returned to LEDGlow must be shipped in accordance with LEDGlow's procedures (including use of RMA numbers supplied by LEDGlow after notification). The repair or replacement of any Product or part thereof shall not extend the original warranty period. The specific warranty on the repaired part only shall be in effect for a period of ninety (90) days following the repair or replacement of that part, or the remaining period of the Product warranty, whichever is greater.
2. EXCLUSIVE REMEDY; ACCEPTANCE: Purchaser's exclusive remedy and LEDGlow's sole obligation is to supply (or pay for) all labor necessary to repair any Product found to be defective within the warranty period and to supply new or rebuilt replacements for defective parts. LEDGlow will refund the purchase price for such Product only if repair or replacement fails to remedy the defect. Purchaser's failure to make a claim as provided in paragraph 1 above or continued use of the Product shall constitute an unqualified acceptance of such Product and a waiver by Purchaser of all claims thereto.
3. EXCEPTIONS TO LIMITED WARRANTY: LEDGlow shall have no obligation to Purchaser with respect to any Product that is subjected to any of the following: abuse, improper use, negligence, accident, modification, failure to follow the operating procedures outlined in the user's manual, failure to follow the maintenance procedures in the service manual for the Product, attempted repair by non-qualified personnel, operation of the Product outside of the published environmental and electrical parameters, or if the Product's original identification (trademark, serial number) markings have been defaced, altered, or removed. LEDGlow excludes from warranty coverage Products sold AS IS and/or WITH ALL FAULTS. LEDGlow also excludes from warranty coverage on any consumable items such as fuses and batteries.
4. PROOF OF PURCHASE; REGISTRATION: The Purchaser's dated bill of sale must be retained as evidence of the date of purchase and to establish warranty eligibility. Registration of any Product or of this limited warranty is voluntary, and failure to register will not diminish any rights available under this warranty.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
EXCEPT FOR THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES, LEDGLOW HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTY WITH REGARD TO ANY CLAIM OF INFRINGEMENT THAT MAY BE PROVIDED IN SECTION 2-312(3) OF THE UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE OR IN ANY OTHER STATE STATUTE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE LIABILITY OF LEDGLOW, IF ANY, AND PURCHASER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DAMAGES FOR ANY CLAIM OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER ARISING IN TORT OR CONTRACT, SHALL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE ACTUAL PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT FOR WHICH SUCH CLAIM IS MADE. IN NO EVENT SHALL LEDGLOW BE LIABLE TO PURCHASER FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT OR DAMAGES ON ACCOUNT OF THE LOSS OF PRESENT OR PROSPECTIVE PROFITS OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON WHATSOEVER.
GOVERNING LAW: This non-transferrable limited warranty shall be governed by the law of the State of New Jersey, U.S.A., and the United States of America, excluding their conflicts of laws principles. The courts of Camden County, New Jersey, shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any legal action with respect to this warranty. This limited warranty gives specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that may vary from state to state or from country to country. Some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. You are advised to consult applicable state or country laws for a full determination of rights.