LEDGlow’s main objective is to ensure complete customer satisfaction with your purchase. We take great pride in the quality of our products and offer exceptional customer service to maintain a positive relationship with you, the customer. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or are having technical issues with a product, please follow the policy instructions detailed below and we will be happy to accept a return, exchange or repair any of the products you have purchased.
Warning: Please check your state and local laws before installing your LEDGlow Lighting Products. Every state has different policies and procedures in place regarding aftermarket vehicle accessories. LEDGlow is not responsible for any fines that you may receive while using your kit. All products are designed for off road use only.
Guaranteed Same Day Shipping
All orders placed and paid for before 3pm EST Monday thru Friday will be shipped out from our location the same day. Orders placed after 3pm EST on Fridays will ship out Monday. Orders placed on Holidays or Holiday weekends will ship out on our next open business day. Guaranteed shipping does not apply to any order in which there is a problem with verifying the credit card billing address. If you wish to ship your item to an alternative address the order must follow the alternative shipping address policy below or guaranteed shipping will not apply. Any product that is marked "Out of Stock" is not available for this service, and will ship when it becomes available. We are dedicated to honoring our same day shipping guarantee, however sometimes Mother Nature has other plans. In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen interruptions of service, we are unable to guarantee same day shipping. In these events, weather conditions and other circumstances outside of our control may also cause delays in transit which unfortunately are out of our hands as well as our shipping carrier’s hands. Please know that we will do everything we can within reason to ensure that your order is shipped and delivered in a timely manner.
Signature Required Service
Any orders placed through LEDGlow with one of the following upgraded shipping methods, Next Day Air, Second Day Air, and Three Day, must be shipped to the billing address and will require a Signature Confirmation Service at delivery. Any orders placed with LEDGlow that are higher than $300.00 must be shipped to the billing address and will require a Signature Confirmation Service at delivery.
Standard & Free Shipping Services
Free shipping is only valid in the Contiguous United States. Any orders placed through LEDGlow where Free or Standard $4.99 shipping is chosen, will be shipped either UPS or USPS. The shipping carrier is chosen at the discretion of LEDGlow. If you would like a specific service, rates are available for both UPS and USPS during the checkout.
Warranty Shipping Responsibility
- Warranty shipping is only valid in the Contiguous United States
- For defective products, LEDGlow will cover all shipping charges to and from you within 30 days of the delivery date.
- After 30 days, you are responsible for sending defective products back to us and LEDGlow will pay for the return shipping cost.
- If a product is returned for testing and is determined to be in perfect working condition by our technical support department, you will then be responsible for the return shipping costs.
- We are not responsible for any package that is lost in transit while being returned to us.
- Please insure all packages that are being returned to minimize your liability if your package is lost or damaged.
- No Exceptions.
- After 30 days from the date of delivery, all sales are final.
- Exchanges will only be permitted if LEDGlow is contacted within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Any package that is being exchanged MUST have an RMA number attached to it. Packages that are received without an RMA number will be refused upon delivery to our warehouse, and will be sent back to you. RMA numbers can be obtained by contacting our customer support, and are only valid for 15 days from the issue date.
- When exchanging products, all merchandise must be in NEW condition in the original packaging and contain all accessories and instructions manuals. Missing accessories will result in a reduced credit amount by the actual replacement cost of those items.
- You are responsible for ALL shipping charges and/or price differences when exchanging an item.
- If you are exchanging a holiday gift, you must contact LEDGlow before January 15th. Holiday gift exchanges are only eligible for orders placed November 14 through December 25. All exchanges must be in BRAND NEW condition and in the ORIGINAL packaging.
- After 30 days from the date of delivery, all sales are final.
- Returns will only be permitted if LEDGlow is contacted within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Any package that is being returned MUST have an RMA number attached to it. Packages that are received without an RMA number will be refused upon delivery to our warehouse, and will be sent back to you. RMA numbers can be obtained by contacting our customer support, and are only valid for 15 days from the issue date.
- When returning any product, all merchandise must be in NEW condition in the original packaging and contain all accessories and instructions manuals. Missing accessories will result in a reduced credit amount by the actual replacement cost of those items.
- If you are returning a holiday gift, you must contact us before January 15th. Holiday gift returns are only eligible for orders placed November 14 through December 25. All returns must be in BRAND NEW condition and in the ORIGINAL packaging.
- Your refund will be in the form of your original payment and may take up to 7 days to process once we receive the product. Once the refund is submitted it can take 7 to 10 business to appear back into your account or applied to your credit card.
- If you received the wrong merchandise, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order and we will send you a return postage label.
- Once the merchandise is received back at our location, we will ship out the correct merchandise.
- All shipping mistakes, incorrect products, or quantities will be shipped out via the same method your original order was shipped.
- Shipping can be upgraded at your expense.
- If you receive your package and the product is damaged, immediately contact LEDGlow Customer Support. Once the damaged package is reported, you must keep all contents and original packaging for 7 business days.
- If you accidentally place a duplicate order and it has not been shipped, you will receive a full refund.
- In the event you place a duplicate order and the items are shipped, you will receive an RMA number to return the item once you receive it. You are responsible for returning the duplicate item/items, at which point, you will be issued a full refund on the items, less any shipping paid by you when the order was placed. If you refuse the package your refund will be less any fees we are charged for the returning of the package.
- If any order needs to be cancelled, you must call us immediately at 1-877-LED-GLOW.
- Your order can only be cancelled prior to it leaving the warehouse.
- If your order is shipped prior to us being notified, the order is subject to all previously stated return policies.
- We are not responsible for email cancellation requests that are received after your order has been shipped.
- The only acceptable cancellation method is to call and notify us immediately.
Changing Your Order
- If you wish to change an item on your order please call us immediately at 1-877-LED-GLOW to request the change.
- This is the only acceptable method to request a change to your order. Orders can only be changed prior to leaving our warehouse.
- If an order has already been shipped, you may request an RMA number to send the product back for an exchange.
- You will then be responsible for any and all related shipping charges.
- If you “refuse” a package from our company, you are responsible for any and all charges that are incurred for the shipping.
- Any refunds issued for “refused” packages will be less any and all shipping charges (original and return shipping charges).
- International customers are responsible for all shipping charges, as well as all incurred brokerage fees.
- If you would like to have your order reshipped, you must pay for all shipping charges again along with any return postage costs.
- If a package is returned to us due to an undeliverable, or an incomplete address, you are responsible for all reshipment costs.
- If you do not wish to have the package reshipped, a refund will be issued less the cost of all shipping.
- For International customers, the refund will be less all shipping charges and incurred brokerage fees.
Alternative Shipping Address
- If you wish to have your package shipped to an alternative address you must provide the correct billing address in the billing address section of check out. Orders will only ship to an alternative address located in the same state as the billing address.
- Orders with upgraded shipping are not eligible to ship to an alternative shipping address.
- LEDGlow reserves the right to require high value orders to ship only to the billing address.
- Coupon codes can be entered in the Coupon area in your shopping cart.
- All coupon codes must be entered at the time of sale to receive discount.
- Codes provided after completion of the sale will not be honored.
- International customers are responsible for any and all customs, brokerage, and import duty fees that are incurred with international orders.
- These fees are applied and determined by the shipping carrier based on the country the product is being delivered to.
- LEDGlow is not responsible for these charges and we do not have any further information regarding them.
- Please do not confuse these charges as additional shipping fees. If you have questions regarding this issue, please contact your local customs office prior to purchasing for more information on any fees you may be assessed.
- All Prices Shown in USD
Canadian Customs and Brokerage Fees with UPS Standard Shipping
Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include PST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods (e.g., excise tax). A brokerage fee is also charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer’s behalf. Your order will be shipped under UPS’s e-Tailer Brokerage Program (eBP), where eligible shipments imported into Canada for non-commercial purposes and valued under CAD $500 shipped via UPS Standard service are subject to a reduced brokerage fee of CAD $10, plus any applicable duties and taxes. Shipments valued at CAD $500 and above and/or being imported to Canada for commercial purposes and/or subject to specialized clearance may incur additional fees. Please, be aware that UPS will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You have the ability to call UPS ahead of time (1-800-742-5877) to pay these charges, eliminating the need for payment on delivery.
ONE YEAR NON-TRANSFERABLE LIMITED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
LEDGlow Lighting, LLC ("LEDGlow") warrants to the original retail consumer purchaser, and not any other purchaser or subsequent owner, that this Product will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the purchase date. This warranty does not cover any Product that is (1) installed incorrectly, or (2) damaged by collisions, vandalism, other accidents, or similar causes.
For a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, at no charge to the Purchaser, LEDGlow will repair or replace this Product if it is determined by LEDGlow to be defective. After the warranty period, the Purchaser must pay all charges for parts and labor. Coverage under this warranty is only valid within the United States, including its territories, as well as in certain other countries. Purchasers should check our website, www.LEDGlow.com, to determine the warranty coverage in the countries in which they are located.
LEDGlow does not warrant the installation of the Product, which is the sole responsibility of the Purchaser. Installation should be done by licensed professionals. Improper installation may cause damage to the Product and any vehicle in which it is installed, and may cause burns and electrical injury to individuals. LEDGlow's warranty does not cover any expenses incurred in removing Products that are defective or re-installing replacement Products in their place.
During the warranty period, to have the Product repaired or replaced, the Purchaser must return the Product, freight prepaid by the Purchaser, to LEDGlow (but for customers in the contiguous United States, LEDGlow will pay the shipping charges if any Product fails during the first thirty (30) days after purchase). The Product must be returned in its original carton or in a similar package affording an equal degree of protection. LEDGlow will return the repaired or replaced Product, freight prepaid, to the Purchaser. LEDGlow does not provide Purchasers with temporary replacement units during the warranty period or at any other time.
This limited warranty is non-transferrable and will automatically terminate if the original retail consumer purchaser resells the Product or transfers the vehicle on which the Product is installed. An "original retail consumer purchaser" is a person who originally purchases the Product, or a gift recipient of a new Product that is in its original packaging and unopened.
This limited warranty is subject to all of the following terms and conditions:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS; WARRANTY SERVICE: If Purchaser believes that a Product is defective in material or workmanship, written notice with an explanation of the claim shall be given promptly by Purchaser to LEDGlow. All warranty claims must be made within the warranty period, and any Products returned to LEDGlow must be shipped in accordance with LEDGlow's procedures (including use of RMA numbers supplied by LEDGlow after notification). The repair or replacement of any Product or part thereof shall not extend the original warranty period. The specific warranty on the repaired part only shall be in effect for a period of ninety (90) days following the repair or replacement of that part, or the remaining period of the Product warranty, whichever is greater.
2. EXCLUSIVE REMEDY; ACCEPTANCE: Purchaser's exclusive remedy and LEDGlow's sole obligation is to supply (or pay for) all labor necessary to repair any Product found to be defective within the warranty period and to supply new or rebuilt replacements for defective parts. LEDGlow will refund the purchase price for such Product only if repair or replacement fails to remedy the defect. Purchaser's failure to make a claim as provided in paragraph 1 above or continued use of the Product shall constitute an unqualified acceptance of such Product and a waiver by Purchaser of all claims thereto.
3. EXCEPTIONS TO LIMITED WARRANTY: LEDGlow shall have no obligation to Purchaser with respect to any Product that is subjected to any of the following: abuse, improper use, negligence, accident, modification, failure to follow the operating procedures outlined in the user's manual, failure to follow the maintenance procedures in the service manual for the Product, attempted repair by non-qualified personnel, operation of the Product outside of the published environmental and electrical parameters, or if the Product's original identification (trademark, serial number) markings have been defaced, altered, or removed. LEDGlow excludes from warranty coverage Products sold AS IS and/or WITH ALL FAULTS. LEDGlow also excludes from warranty coverage on any consumable items such as fuses and batteries.
4. PROOF OF PURCHASE; REGISTRATION: The Purchaser's dated bill of sale must be retained as evidence of the date of purchase and to establish warranty eligibility. Registration of any Product or of this limited warranty is voluntary, and failure to register will not diminish any rights available under this warranty.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
EXCEPT FOR THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES, LEDGLOW HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTY WITH REGARD TO ANY CLAIM OF INFRINGEMENT THAT MAY BE PROVIDED IN SECTION 2-312(3) OF THE UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE OR IN ANY OTHER STATE STATUTE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE LIABILITY OF LEDGLOW, IF ANY, AND PURCHASER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DAMAGES FOR ANY CLAIM OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER ARISING IN TORT OR CONTRACT, SHALL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE ACTUAL PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT FOR WHICH SUCH CLAIM IS MADE. IN NO EVENT SHALL LEDGLOW BE LIABLE TO PURCHASER FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT OR DAMAGES ON ACCOUNT OF THE LOSS OF PRESENT OR PROSPECTIVE PROFITS OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON WHATSOEVER.
GOVERNING LAW: This non-transferrable limited warranty shall be governed by the law of the State of New Jersey, U.S.A., and the United States of America, excluding their conflicts of laws principles. The courts of Camden County, New Jersey, shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any legal action with respect to this warranty. This limited warranty gives specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that may vary from state to state or from country to country. Some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. You are advised to consult applicable state or country laws for a full determination of rights.