LEDGlow's Red LED Pod Lighting Kit is a stylish lighting package that features five ultra-bright red SMD LEDs per pod light. Each kit features eight .30 of an inch thick pods that will add a crisp and vibrant red underglow to your bike.
LEDGlow's Red LED Pod Lighting Kits add custom red accent lighting to your motorcycle or ATV at an affordable price. Each pod features 5 LEDs, is only a .30 of an inch thick, and will add a crisp and vibrant red color to your bike. Each pod features a modular connector that lets you power this kit with either a control box, on/off switch, or by simply connecting it to any 12 volt power source. Each waterproof LED pod includes 3 feet of power wire, 3M tape, and mounting screws for a quick and easy install. LEDGlow includes a one year limited warranty and free technical support with every Red LED Pod Lighting Kit.
- LEDGlow is including an On/Off switch as an easy way to power your motorcycle pod lighting kit, and features one solid illumination mode. Simply connect the pods to the included wire harness, than to any 12 volt source for an extremely quick installation.
- Each pod lighting kit can be easily added to your already installed LEDGlow Flexible Single Color Motorcycle Lighting Kit. Simply connect the included wire harness to your existing control box and mount each pod to your desired location.
Red SMD LED Pod Lighting Kit Includes:
- Waterproof Red SMD LED Lighting Pods
- 5 Ultra Bright SMD LEDs per Pod
- On/Off Power Switch
- Each pod is 1.25" in Diameter and .30" in Depth
- 3M Adhesive Tape
- Mounting Screws
- Installation Instructions
- Free Lifetime Technical Support
- One Year Limited Warranty
Good Quality LED's
I purchased the 10 pod set in blue. The quality of the individual pods are the best I have seen. The only issue I had was with the on/off switch. It is poorly soldered together and one of the leads came off during installation. Luckily I have a soldering station and was able to repair it however I neglected to remove the fuse when soldering and it blew it. Could not find a replacement fuse at the auto store so I ended up bypassing it for the time being. Overall I am happy with the set but for the money you you would expect a little better on/off switch.Posted by TJ Martin on
I bought this set of lights to put on my Ninja. They came within a week and I had it all wired up a few days later. The "pods" are basically filled with an epoxy/hot glue stuff to make them waterproof, which looks a little odd but you're not supposed to see them anyway. and when they say "wide" angle they mean wide. A few of my lights are mounted just 4 or 5 inches from the ground and fender and there are no visible harsh light lines. Long story short They work, They look awesome, and you can't beat the price . I recommend themPosted by Nate on