LEDGlow’s White LED Pod Lighting Kit adds a unique white ungerglow to any motorcycle using eight waterproof pod lights that consist of 5 SMD LEDs in each to create an ultra-bright solid white glow.
LEDGlow's White SMD LED Pod Lighting Kits add custom white accent lighting to your motorcycle or ATV at an affordable price. Each pod features 5 SMD LEDs, and the featured SMD LEDs allow for a lower profile pod that is only .30" thick, as well as adding a crisp white color to your bike. Each pod features a modular connector that lets you power this kit with either a control box, on/off switch, or by simply connecting it to any 12 volt power source. Each waterproof LED pod includes 3 feet of power wire, 3M tape, and mounting screws for a quick and easy install. LEDGlow includes a one year limited warranty and free technical support with every purchase.
- LEDGlow is including an On/Off switch as an easy way to power your motorcycle pod lighting kit, and features one solid illumination mode. Simply connect the pods to the included wire harness, than to any 12 volt source for an extremely quick installation.
- Each pod lighting kit can be easily added to your already installed LEDGlow Flexible Single Color Motorcycle Lighting Kit. Simply connect the included wire harness to your existing control box and mount each pod to your desired location.
White SMD LED Pod Lighting Kit Includes:
- Waterproof White SMD LED Lighting Pods
- 5 Ultra Bright SMD LEDs per Pod
- On/Off Power Switch
- Each pod is 1.25" in Diameter and .30" in Depth
- 3M Adhesive Tape
- Mounting Screws
- Installation Instructions
- Free Lifetime Technical Support
- One Year Limited Warranty
I'm kicking myself in the b$$t for not buying more of them. I love them!Posted by email@example.com on
Amazing product just like all of LEDGLOWS' products
these lights are a lot brighter than i had expected. i buy from LEDGLOW on the regular. im always trying the new products and these are fantastic! Im redoing my 1977 Chevy Cheyenne 4x4 and im going to use these in my cab for the "dome lights". one of these little lights put out enought light to light up the cab pretty well. i would recommend any product from LEDGLOW and i refuse to buy any LED lighting from any other company.Posted by Brandon C on