Take your golf cart game to the next level by adding a brand new look and style to your cart with the unique and visually stunning, Expandable Million Color LED Golf Cart Underbody Light Kit!
Expanding on the features of the previous generation kit, LEDGlow’s Underbody Lights not only enhance the look of your golf cart, but this accessory lighting package provides added safety features as well. The solid colors included in the kit are blue, red, green, orange, teal, pink, hot pink, purple, white, and yellow.
The new Expandable Million Color LED Golf Cart Underbody Lights Kit features (2) 28” and (2) 18” flexible tubes, for a total of 84 ultra-bright, wide angle SMD LEDs, while the earlier version of the kit housed 48 SMD LEDs in (4) 24” tubes. The underbody tube lengths included with this kit are sized specifically for golf carts. By including two different lengths, it allows for each section of the golf cart to be properly illuminated, leaving no section without light.
This kit also includes an easy-to-use control box, two wireless remotes, 12 port junction box, and a connection cable used to link the junction box to the control box. Not using all of the ports on the junction box? Each kit includes 8 port plugs that close each open port to protect it from any unwanted debris or moisture.
Control Box Modes
Control Box Modes include Solid Illumination with 9 unique colors, 3 Strobe Modes, a Color Cycle, 3 Fade Modes, 2 Flashing Modes, Color Fade & Gradient Mode, a Demo Mode, 4 Sound-Activated Modes and an S.O.S. Flashing Mode and more. Additional options include 5 Speed Settings to fine-tune each pattern to your preferred speed level. In comparison, the previous version of the kit did not include several of the features of the new kit, such as the S.O.S. Flashing Mode, 3 Fade Modes and 3 Strobe Modes. Users can select the featured solid colors or lighting modes by using either of the two included wireless remotes or 4 buttons located directly on the control box.
12 Volt Powered
This golf cart underbody lighting kit can only be powered by a 12 volt system. LEDGlow offers a Golf Cart Battery Voltage Reducer for golf carts with a higher voltage battery to safely install and power any 12v LED lighting accessory to your electric golf cart with ease.
LEDGlow includes installation instructions, free lifetime technical support and a one-year limited warranty with each purchase.
- (2) 28” & (2) 18” Water Resistant, Flexible Tubes
- 84 Ultra-Bright, Wide Angle SMD LEDs
- Easy-To-Use Control Box with 2 Wireless Remotes
- Solid Color Modes Include Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Teal, Pink, Hot Pink, Purple, White & Yellow
- Lighting Effects Include 3 Strobe Modes, 2 Flash Modes, Color Fade, Gradient Mode & Demo Mode
- 1 Color Cycle & 3 Fade Modes
- 4 Sound-Activated Modes
- 12 Port Junction Box with 8 Port Plugs
- Connection Cable
- 9’ of Wire per Tube
- Powered by any 12 Volt System
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- Free Lifetime Technical Support
- One-Year Limited Warranty
Adding the 4pc Interior Lighting Kit to your Million Color Golf Cart Underbody kit brings the ultra-bright underglow to the footwell. Interior tubes feature a length of 8” that mount under the seats and/or under the dash facing down on the footwell. Installing these additional tubes are as easy as plugging them into the 12-port junction box and mounting to their desired locations using the included double-sided tape and/or screw mounts.
- Enhances Style By Bringing Underglow Lighting to the Footwell of Golf Cart
- (4) 8” Interior Tubes with 9’ of Wire
- 24 Ultra-Bright, Wide-Angle SMD LEDs
- 6 SMD LEDs per Tube
- Mounting Hardware Included
The Add-On Canopy & Interior Lighting Kit illuminates both under the canopy of the golf cart and the footwell. The (2) 36” canopy light tubes mount underneath the canopy, shining the lights down on seat and steering wheel, and the interior tubes mount either under the dash or under the seats shining down on the footwell. Installing these additional tubes are as easy as plugging them into the 12-port junction box and mounting to their desired locations using the included double-sided tape and/or screw mounts.
- The Complete Interior Lighting Setup Adds Glow Under the Canopy & Footwell of Golf Cart
- (2) 36” Canopy Tubes with 33 SMD LEDs per Tube & 13’ of Wire
- (2) 8” Interior Tubes with 6 SMD LEDs per Tube & 9’ of Wire
- 78 Ultra-Bright, Wide-Angle SMD LEDs
- Mounting Hardware Included
Adding Wheel Well Lights to your Million Color Golf Cart Underbody Kit expands the underglow lighting to the wheels, shining down on the tires. This add-on kit features (4) 12” flexible tubes that can be bent and contoured when mounted to the wheel well liner. These wheel well tubes plug into the 12-port junction box and include mounting hardware such as double-sided tape and screw mounts.
- Adds Underglow Lighting to the Wheel Well Area, Shining Down on Tires
- (4) 12" Flexible, Water Resistant Wheel Well Tubes with 9’ of Wire
- 48 Ultra-Bright, Wide-Angle SMD LEDs
- 12 SMD LEDs per Tube
- Mounting Hardware Included
If you’re riding an electric golf cart, you will need a voltage step-down converter to safely power this 12 volt golf cart underglow kit from. This accessory can be installed to 15 volt to 60 volt golf cart batteries with the included input and output power wires that are installed directly to the battery and the kit’s power wires.
- Required for Electric Golf Carts to Safely Power Golf Cart Underbody Lights
- Compatible with 15 Volt - 60 Volt Batteries
- Safely Powers any LEDGlow Lighting Kit as well as any Accessory Up to 5 Amps
easy to install very bright well worth the moneyPosted by Unknown on
Ordered this kit for my EZgo gas powered golf cart and couldn’t be happier. Product came just as described and arrived ahead of schedule. Installation was simple and was everything I expected and more! Would definitely recommend getting this for your golf cart if you are in the market for an under glow kit.Posted by Pete on
This is the best led underglow I have ever put on my golf cart well worth the money and easy to install looks great.Posted by Mike on
Worth the money, not cheap made internet crap. has tons of different settings.Posted by Brian on
Love this it looks great and was easy to install. Can't wait to use it around the camp ground.Posted by Jeff on
Showing reviews 1-5 of 20 | Next